Healthcare and Geriatrics
Geriatrics focuses on health promotion and the prevention and treatment of disease and disability in later life. A geriatrist is a physician who is specially trained in preventing and managing the unique and often multiple health concerns of older adults. Older people may react differently than younger adults to disease and disease. Geriatrists can treat older patients, manage multiple symptoms of disease, and develop care plans that address the special needs of older adults in terms of health care.
- Track 1-1 Epidemiology of COPD
- Track 2-2 Geriatric Otolaryngology
- Track 3-3 Geriatric Gastroenterology
- Track 4-4 Experimental Gerontology
- Track 5-5 Future of Gene Therapy