Nursing in Healthcare
Nursing is a healthcare profession that focuses on the care for people of all ages which includes promotion of health, prevention of illness, and care of physically ill, mentally ill, and disabled people of all ages, in all healthcare and other communities. Usually a nurse is the first person to interact with a patient. It is the responsibility of nurses to assess the needs of patients and diagnose diseases. Nurses are therefore an integral part of the comprehensive care and health promotion standards.
- Track 1-1 Types of Nursing
- Track 2-2 Critical Care & Emergency Nursing
- Track 3-3 Nursing Primary Care
- Track 4-4 Occupational Health Nursing
- Track 5-5 Midwifery & Women health Nursing
- Track 6-6 Travel Nurse