Primary Care Oncology
Oncology is the branch of medicine that deals with the study and treatment of cancer. An oncologist is a doctor who works in the field of oncology. First, oncologists need to diagnose a cancer that is usually done through biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, CT scanning, MRI, PET scanning, ultrasound or other radiological methods. Oncology is often associated with hematology, which deals with blood and blood-related disorders.
- Track 1-1 Cancer Cell Biology & Genetics
- Track 2-2 Cancer & Stem Cell Therapy
- Track 3-3 Cancer Biomarkers
- Track 4-4 Cancer Nanotechnology
- Track 5-5 Cancer: Psychological & Social Aspects
- Track 6-6 Cancer Awareness and Survival