Cardiology and Healthcare
Cardiology is a medical specialty concerned with study and treatment of disorders of the heart and the blood vessels. Cardiology sub-specialties include cardiac electrophysiology, echocardiography, cardiology intervention and nuclear cardiology. A cardiologist specializes in cardiovascular system disease diagnosis and treatment. The cardiologist will perform tests, and some may perform procedures such as heart catheterization, angioplasty, or pacemaker insertion. Heart disease is specific to the heart, while cardiovascular disease affects the heart, the vessels of the blood, or both.
- Track 1-1 Cardiovascular Nursing
- Track 2-2 Cardiac Clinical Practice
- Track 3-3 Cardio-Vascular Diseases
- Track 4-4 Cardiology - The Future Medicine
- Track 5-5 Clinical Trials and advancements in field