Dermatology and Healthcare
Dermatology concerns the study, research and diagnosis of normal skin and disorders of the skin. Cancers, cosmetic and aging conditions of the skin, hair, nails, fat, oral and genital membranes are all aspects of dermatology. An expert in dermatology are called dermatologist who diagnose, investigate, treat and manage the conditions of children and adults with skin disease, as well as hair and nail complaints. A dermatologist may be involved in both medical or surgical treatments. These include hair removal or transplantation, intralesional treatment, tumescent liposuction, laser therapy, cosmetic filler injections, photodynamic therapy, phototherapy, tattoo removal, radiation therapy and vitiligo surgery.
- Track 1-1 Genetic skin diseases
- Track 2-2 Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Track 3-3 Skin rejuvenation and resurfacing recovery
- Track 4-4 Pycnogenol Role in Aging
- Track 5-5 Emerging Research in Trichology
- Track 6-6 Herbal and Ayurvedic approaches