Healthcare and Primary Care
Healthcare is the process of improving the health of an individual by prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of illness, injury and also physical and mental disabilities. Health care is delivered by health practitioners in allied health fields. Nursing, Dentistry, midwifery, medicine, optometry, audiology, pharmacy, psychology, occupational therapy, physical therapy and other health professions are all part of health care.
Primary Care refers to the work of health professionals who act as a first point of consultation within the health care system for all patients. Usually such a professional would be a primary care doctor, such as a general practitioner or family doctor.
- Track 1-1 Primary Care Epidemiology
- Track 2-2 Primary Home Care
- Track 3-3 Primary Care Medicine
- Track 4-4 Primary Care Services
- Track 5-5 Public Health Management
- Track 6-6 Pharmacogenomics
- Track 7-7 Pancreatic Islet Transplantation