Pediatric & Neonatal Healthcare
A pediatrician is a child's physician who not only provides acute or chronically ill children with medical care, but also provides healthy children with preventive health services. At every stage of development, in both sickness and health, a pediatrician manages the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the children under their care. Neonatology is a pediatric subspecialty consisting of newborn infants ' medical care, particularly the ill or premature newborn. It is a specialty based in hospitals and is usually practiced in intensive neonatal care units (NICUs).
- Track 1-1 Nutritional requirements in infants & children
- Track 2-2 Clinical Pediatrics
- Track 3-3 Neonatal Infections
- Track 4-4 Neonatal Nourishment
- Track 5-5 Low birth weight- Prevention, Control and Treatment