Primary Healthcare - Psychology
The study of human mind and its function is psychology. The psychological issues are consulted in a primary healthcare psychology where the application of psychological knowledge and the principles to mental health problems like depression, anxiety, behaviorr, abnormality and common physical problems to the patient who experience throughout the life. Integrating psychology professionals into primary care is an advanced access to mental health services.
- Track 1-1 Psychological Abnormalities
- Track 2-2 Depression and Anxiety
- Track 3-3 Behavioural Psychology
- Track 4-4 Personality and Social Psychology
- Track 5-5 Abnormal Psychology