Quality Primary Care
Quality primary care is to provide the patients with high quality of medical resources, preventive and curative care with continued integration of healthcare services. The primary care is provided by the professional general practitioner, nurse practitioner, paediatric nurse practitioner, pharmacist and internists. The quality measures is determined including medical diagnosis and preventive care. The primary care may include internal medicine, eye care, cancer care, chronic illness like hypertension, depression, diabetes and the basic child healthcare services, family planning and vaccinations.
- Track 1-1 Primary Care for Clinical Quality Management
- Track 2-2 Primary Care Internal Medicine
- Track 3-3 Primary Care Cancer
- Track 4-4 Primary Care Optometry
- Track 5-5 Healthcare in Tuberculosis Management